The prestigious international ranking has placed again ECIJA as Top Tier firm in TMT and recognizes its leadership in other 3 practice areas. Legal 500 has again reaffirmed in this 2016 Edition ECIJA leadership as the first firm in TMT law (Technology, Media & Telecoms.) in the Spanish market. While specializing particularly in the TMT […]
ECIJA has professionals specialised in immigration and particularly in advising foreign companies that want to move executives and employees to Spain as well as foreign investors who want to ensure a valid residence permit in Spain, both to conduct economic activity and to reside there without performing gainful activities.
The main services that our employment law department offers include the following:
- Initial residence and employment permit
- Residence and employment permit within the framework of transnational provision of services in the EU
- Residence and employment permits for highly qualified personnel
- Management of job offers with INEM/SOC [Spanish Public Employment Service/Catalan Employment Service]
- Modification of residence permit to employment and residence permit
- Modification of student card to residence card
- Non gainful residence permit
- Application for EU Citizen’s family card
- Application for non-resident Foreigner’s Identification Number
- Residence application procedure for settling in the country
- Family reunification
One of our immigration department’s main areas of specialisation is that related to visas and residence permits for investors (Golden Visa) introduced by Law 14/2013 for support for entrepreneurs and their international expansion.