“ECIJA signs Yolanda Lobao to lead a new practice area”, article published in Expansión related to the new signment of Yolanda Lobao as Partner at ECIJA. Clic here to access the online version of the article.
Our Private Client practice area offers integral national and international advice on legal and tax wealth management. ECIJA provides a global and transversal service with the rest of practice areas of the Firm, in order to collaborate in the preservation and growth of the personal or family estate of our clients.
- International tax planning and advice
- Advice on investment management, holding and divestment of movable and immovable assets
- Constitution, management and restructuring of organized family estates (family office)
- Settlement of litigation and arbitration that may affect property wealth
- Family Law
- Execution of transactions of residential buildings, commercial and residential leases
- Accounting and taxation of non-residents.
- International Succession Law, succession planning, acceptance of inheritance.
- Wills, legacies
- Management and processing of residence visas by investment property or entrepreneurs
- Real Estate transactions