Elvis Flores Luna
Senior Associate in Corporate / M&A, Banking Law, Head of Fintech and Financial Regulation
P. +504 2552 6144
Elvis Flores Luna handles a wide variety of corporate, transactional and regulatory matters. He is a member of the Corporate, Financial and Banking Division. With regard to financing and banking, He has experience in issues related to Financial Corporate Governance, Capital Markets, Restructuring and Development of Financial Projects, Investment Management, Cybersecurity and Financial Derivatives. Mr. Elvis Flores Luna regularly represents participants in capital markets transactions, distributors and end users in relation to the structuring and documentation of operations that include shares, credit management or decisions, commodity swaps, short or long-term options and contracts. Mr. Flores Luna’s experience in the investment management area includes advising public and private investment companies in a wide variety of transactional, regulatory, and compliance matters, including registration and operational regulation. Mr. Flores Luna advises the Firm’s clients on legislation changes that regulate the financial and banking industry on economic and financial development issues, as well as on cybersecurity in emerging markets. Mr. Flores Luna’s practice also involves agreements and strategic advice on FINTECH matters and their negotiation with providers of technology services from direct source or outsourcing.
Degree in Finance – Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana (UNITEC), 2010, Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
Degree in Legal and Social Sciences – Magna Cum Laude – Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana (UNITEC), 2014, Tegucigalpa, Honduras.
- Honduras Bar Association.
- Bilingüe -español e inglés-
- Certification program, International Finance – Universidad Andres Bello, 2010
- Certification program, Financial Management – Universidad Andres Bello, 2010
- Certification program, International Law- Universidad Andres Bello, 2012
- Certification program, International Commercial Law – Universidad Andres Bello, 2012
- Certification program, Latin America in international changes: Threats and Opportunities- Universidad de Chile, 2017
- Certification program, Successful negotiation: Essential strategies and skills – University of Michigan, 2017
- Certification program, Making Successful Decisions through the Strategy, Law & Ethics Model – University of Michigan, 2018
- Certification program, Fintech Law and Policy – Duke University, 2019
- International Course, Conciliation and Arbitration- International Chamber of Commerce – Universidad de Chile, 2012