With more than 5 years of experience Sofía specializes in Administrative and Tax Law on tax planning, regulatory matters, administrative procedures, constitutional litigation, public licitation and contracts.
- Sofía has more than 5 years of experience advising national and international companies on tax planning, regulatory matters and administrative procedures before government institutions, mainly in the education and energy sector. She’s experienced in claims and defense at administrative and judicial courts, as well as in public licitation and contracts, extrajudicial succession and immigration law.
- Law Degree – Universidad del Istmo.
- Completed Curriculum of the Master un Public Administration and Leadership – Escuela de Gobierno.
- Member of the Guatemalan Bar Association.
- Professional Translator, English Spanish with specialization in free, legal, financial and technical translation.
- In 2017 Sofía participated in the Negotiation for Executives” Program – Harvard Law School in alliance with CIC- Cambridge International Consulting- México D.F.
- Speaks Spanish, English and French.