ECIJA has a specialized team with extensive experience in providing legal advice on all aspects related with banking and financial law.
Our services include advice on financing transactions and agreements in general, as well as legal advice in compliance and regulatory aspects. Our clients are both national and international.
The main services that our banking and financial law department offers include the following:
- Corporate finance
- Project finance (renewable energy projects, infrastructures)
- Acquisition finance and leveraged finance
- Asset finance
- Real Estate finance
- Debt refinancing and restructuring
- Structured finance
- Legal advice in bank contracting
- Advice and drafting of all kind of contracts and/or general conditions for the rendering of financial services (leasing, factoring, confirming…)
- Integral legal advice on regulatory compliance and banking regulation
- Integral legal advice on the establishment of branches and setting up of subsidiaries or financial entities in Spain
- Exhaustive verifications and monitoring of compliance with Spanish regulations by foreign entities with subsidiaries or permanent establishments in Spain