Our capital markets team has extensive experience in national and international securities market transactions, having been involved in the most relevant, complex and innovative matters in the sector in recent years.
We have a multidisciplinary and international team which, together with our in-depth knowledge of this constantly evolving practice area, enables us to provide our clients with the highest standards of service and quality, in close collaboration with public and private organisations.
Among the services we offer to ECIJA’s clients in the capital markets practice area, we highlight the following:
- Initial public offerings (IPO) with fund raising (IPO/IPO) or directly (listing), and privatisations.
- Equity transactions: capital increases (cash or non-cash, with or without pre-emptive subscription rights, accelerated bookbuilding offers), capital reductions, contra-splits and splits, among others.
- Admissions and delistings (delisting offers) of shares on the Spanish stock exchanges (regulated market) and on BME Growth (multilateral trading system).
- Debt transactions: issues of all types of debt securities through the establishment of issuance programmes and one-off issues (plain vanilla bonds, green bonds, high yield, contingently convertible bonds, etc.) as well as buyback and exchange offers, both on regulated and unregulated markets (in Spain, AIAF Mercado de Renta Fija and Mercado Alternativo de Renta Fija (MARF), respectively).
- Purchase and sale of listed securities: takeover bids, block trades, among other types of transactions.
- Transactions in own shares: acquisition of own shares, establishment of buy-back programmes, stock dividend, share delivery plans, among others.
- Corporate restructuring transactions (M&A) of listed companies: mergers, spin-offs, group restructuring, subsidiarisation of assets/businesses, acquisition of intra-group shares/shareholdings, transactions with significant or controlling shareholders, among others.
- Advice on corporate governance matters: corporate resolutions, directors’ reports, general meetings, corporate policies, etc., providing ongoing advice on these matters to board secretaries.
- Advice on issues related to securities market regulations: market abuse, significant shareholdings, periodic reporting obligations, privileged information, etc.
- Advice in relation to information requirements, as well as in sanctioning proceedings brought by the CNMV in relation to securities market matters.
We offer our services to companies of any sector of activity and size, to investment banks and financial institutions involved in the execution of market transactions, as well as to third parties involved in any way in the securities markets.