The ECIJA Public Policy working group is composed of expert lawyers with extensive knowledge in the field of the analysis of the regulation of public policies in the TMT sector.
The services are geared towards developing complex legal solutions for the activities of companies in the digital sector with a clear international profile as well as developing consultancy projects, studies and reports for the public and private sector in regulatory and public policy matters. The following are particularly noteworthy:
- Completion of consultancy reports and studies regarding the regulation of technology, media and telecommunications for companies, sector associations, public entities, governments and international organisations.
- Legal protection of R+D+i and innovation management
- International digital licensing
- Big data, open data and re-use of public sector information
- Public and private funding of innovation projects