Partner of Dispute Resolution: litigation and arbitration / Real Estate at ECIJA Colombia
P. + 57 1 7551352
Lawyer specialized in Private Law litigation and arbitration, and Real Estate Law, with more than 12 years of experience.
- Camilo is an Arbitrator (List B) and Arbitration Tribunal’s Secretary at the Colombian Superintendency of Corporations (Superintendencia de Sociedades), as well as Conciliator and Arbitration Tribunal’s Secretary at the Bogotá’s Chamber of Commerce (Cámara de Comercio de Bogotá).
- Likewise, he is a reputed expert in Real Estate Law, providing comprehensive legal advice in all types of transactions related to the real estate sector, including legal advice for structuring housing and commercial real estate projects, real estate investments, construction, financing, among others.
- Since 2010 Camilo has worked as a Trial Attorney, in 2012 he founded a law firm specialized in Private Law and Real State Law, and in 2020 he joined as Partner of MBCR, today ECIJA Colombia.
- For several years Camilo has been closely linked to the academy as an undergraduate professor for the Private Law Department of Universidad Javeriana (Bogotá, Colombia). He is also professor and academic coordinator of the Real Estate Law Certificate offered by Universidad Javeriana and professor of various certificate-law-courses at Universidad del Rosario (Bogotá, Colombia).
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Lawyer – Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá – Colombia.
- Specialization certificate in Public Law – Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá – Colombia
- Master of Laws with emphasis in Taxation Law – Universidad Externado de Colombia.
- Master of Laws (LLM) in International Dispute Resolution and Economic Law – Queen Mary University of London.