- DATA CONTROLLER
Who is the controller of your personal data?
- Owner: ECIJA Verein (hereinafter, “ECIJA”)
ECIJA offers its professional services in the Spanish and Portuguese speaking markets through ECIJA Verein, an entity validly incorporated under Swiss law of which its different offices and associated firms form part. Each of the firms that make up ECIJA Verein is a separate legal entity, with its own independent legal personality, providing legal and professional services in accordance with the laws of the jurisdictions in which it operates. ECIJA Verein does not itself provide legal services of any kind to clients and is not responsible for the actions of its member firms.
Data Protection Officer: (hereinafter “DPO”)
- PURPOSES OF THE DATA PROCESSINGS AND CATEGORIES OF PERSONA DATA PROCESSED.
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
ECIJA will process the user’s data, manually and / or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services made through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send electronic communications about services, events and news related to our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services and added value sector for users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Perform anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and activity developed by users on the Platform.
- Prepare a commercial profile of the user and perform business actions adjusted to it, using their data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless otherwise indicated or the user is opposed or revoke your consent.
- In the event that you send us your CV or register in the different job offers that we can published, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so that their non-contribution will impede the continuity of the selection process.
- Comply with the legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including the prevention of fraud.
¿What categories of personal data do we process?
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, ECIJA process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Academic and professional data: training / qualifications, student history, professional experience, membership in professional associations or associations, for the purpose of selection processes.
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
The personal data requested is mandatory, so that the refusal to supply them will imply the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he / she declares to have the consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting ECIJA from any responsibility in this regard. However, ECIJA will be able to carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond, according to the data protection regulations.
For how long do we store your personal data?
ECIJA will retain the user’s personal data only during the required time to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, while not revoking the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be blocked by the legally established deadlines.
In the case of the personal data provided us in relation to the job offers in which you wish to subscribe, the personal data will be stored for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless you indicate otherwise.
Which security measures do we implement to take care of your personal data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the ECIJA servers
- Encryption of information on ECIJA’s own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
In those cases in which ECIJA has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in accordance with ECIJA’s commitment to the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
III. DATA TRANSFERS
To which recipients will your data be transferred?
ECIJA informs the user that their data may be transferred to the other entities of the ECIJA Group in order to meet their requests, manage the services they hire and inform about services, events and news related to our professional activity.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, within the framework of the current regulations or the contractual relationship you have established with ECIJA, can be transferred to:
- Public Administrations with competence in ECIJA’s activity sectors, when established by current regulations.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies by virtue of the provisions of the Law.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of the services offered.
- Other professionals stated in the legal field, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
What is the legitimation for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimation on the part of ECIJA to carry out the processing of the user’s personal data is based on the consent of the interested subject, requested for the specific case.
For its part, the management of the contracting of services, payment, billing and corresponding shipments, is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself
The processing of the personal data in order to send electronic bulletins about services, events and news related to our professional activity, is based on the legitimate interest of ECIJA to carry out said processing in accordance with current regulations.
Additionally, the legitimation for the processing of your data, in relation to the submission of CVs and inscriptions in professional offers that we may publish, is based on the user’s consent that sends the said data, which you can withdraw at any time, although this would that his candidacy could not be taken into account in our recruitment processes. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processings carried out previously.
Likewise, the user’s information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of ECIJA
- USER’S RIGHTS
What rights does the interested subject have?
You can send a letter to ECIJA in Torre de Cristal. Paseo de la Castellana, 259C, 28046 Madrid or through the e-mail address email@example.com. At any time and for free, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether ECIJA is processing personal data that concerns him or not.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected
- Obtain from ECIJA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation to the processing of your data, the interested subjects may object to the processing of their personal data. ECIJA will cease processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge the automated decisions adopted by ECIJA, if applicable.
- Request the portability of personal data
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, when the interested subject considers that ECIJA has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection
Desde ECIJA estamos comprometidos con el cumplimiento normativo y el respeto de los derechos de los usuarios, así como el respeto a su privacidad, por lo que si tiene alguna duda con respecto a cómo tratamos sus datos personales, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros a través de las vías indicadas.
From ECIJA we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of users, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we process your personal data, please contact us through the indicated means.