M. Dolores Echeverría
Partner in Corporate/M&A, Laboral, Information Technology in ECIJA Chile
T. (562) 2361 8900
- Dolores Echeverria is partner in Labor, Corporate and Information Technology area. She has more than 28 years of experience advising important national and multinational companies in matters related to consumer protection, corporate, labor and information technology.
- Author of “Recognition of Foreign Judgments” (Swett and Maxwell Editors) and “Recognition of Money Judgments” (Business Inc.Editors), 1993. Co-author of the “Labor and Employment Compliance in Chile” Wolters Kluwer annual edition since 2013.
- Recognized in “The Best Lawyers”, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- Member of the “Colegio de Abogados de Santiago”.
- Dolores speaks Spanish and English.