“Careful with the use of illegal software”, article published in El País with the opinion of Carlos Pérez, partner at ECIJA. Clic here to access the full version of the article.
ECIJA offers legal advice on competition issues, merger control, state aid and general EU law issues.
It is worth highlighting our experience in the following areas:
- • Sanctioning procedures (cartels and abuses of dominant position) initiated by the Spanish or Community Competition Authorities.
• Records of control of concentrations before the Spanish or Community Competition Authorities.
• Issues related to public aids and State intervention.
• Judicial appeals before national and Community courts against decisions of Competition Authorities.
• Civil proceedings for compensation of damages for breach of Competition Law.
• Prior analysis in the context of mergers and acquisitions, in the due diligence phase and the development of strategies that accelerate the authorization of a merger.
• Evaluation of business practices potentially restrictive of competition.
• Corporate programs of internal compliance with the competition rules.
In European Union Law, ECIJA has extensive experience in a wide range of sectoral issues, as well as international trade, including trade defense instruments.
Linked news and articles
ECIJA, current winner of two Expansion Awards as best IP / IT Law Firm and most innovative Firm, chosen again as a finalist for the 2nd edition of the Awards. Today, Expansión has announced the finalists of the 12 categories of the Expansion 2017 Awards, in which ECIJA has again been chosen finalist in the […]