Partner Risk & Compliance, Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection
T. +34 917 816 160
Partner of Risk & Compliance, Cybersecurity, Privacy & Data Protection at ECIJA. Jesús Yáñez, has 20 years of deep and wide experience in all type of matters related to internet, data protection, IT security, and compliance issues. Jesús has a professional background of more than 15 years in advising leading Spanish and international companies. Prior to joining ECIJA he worked for IBM Spain and was head of the technical and legal department at Alaro Avant.
Jesús has obtained an LLB from University of Valladolid; LLM in Information Technology and Communications from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas and Advanced Course in Computer Security and Systems at the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos of Madrid.
- SMS implanter specialist (Aenor).
- Specialist in Systems and Network Security from the National Distance University (UNED).
- CISA Certification – Certified Information System Auditor (ISACA).
- CISM Certification – Certified Information System Manager (ISACA).
- CDPSE Certification – Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer (ISACA).
- 27001 Lead Auditor (IRCA).
Awarded by Client Choice 2018 as the best IT lawyer in the Spanish Market.
Recognized by Best Lawyers amongst the leading lawyers in the Spanish market in his practice areas.