Radio Aragón interviews Diego de la Vega, lawyer of ECIJA about the decision of the EU General Court to deny the registration of “La Mafia” as European trademark. Minute 2:22 http://www.aragonradio.es/podcast/emision/diario-economico-15032018/
ECIJA offers legal advice on competition issues, merger control, state aid and general EU law issues.
It is worth highlighting our experience in the following areas:
- • Sanctioning procedures (cartels and abuses of dominant position) initiated by the Spanish or Community Competition Authorities.
• Records of control of concentrations before the Spanish or Community Competition Authorities.
• Issues related to public aids and State intervention.
• Judicial appeals before national and Community courts against decisions of Competition Authorities.
• Civil proceedings for compensation of damages for breach of Competition Law.
• Prior analysis in the context of mergers and acquisitions, in the due diligence phase and the development of strategies that accelerate the authorization of a merger.
• Evaluation of business practices potentially restrictive of competition.
• Corporate programs of internal compliance with the competition rules.
In European Union Law, ECIJA has extensive experience in a wide range of sectoral issues, as well as international trade, including trade defense instruments.
Linked news and articles
8 partners and 6 practice areas: ECIJA consolidates its leadership according to Chambers & Partners 2018. The prestigious international ranking Chambers & Partners has placed ECIJA in its new edition (Global and Europe) as the leading firm in Spain in TMT (Media) and among the best Firms in the Spanish market in Information Technology, Compliance, […]