New Mexico City Outdoor Advertising Law: key prohibitions Today, a large percentage of companies established in Mexico City use advertising methods to present their brands; among these methods, outdoor advertising stands out. Therefore, Mexico City’s New Outdoor Advertising Law’s content is important. On June 6, 2022, was published in the Official Gazette of Mexico City, […]
ECIJA offers legal advice on competition issues, merger control, state aid and general EU law issues.
It is worth highlighting our experience in the following areas:
- • Sanctioning procedures (cartels and abuses of dominant position) initiated by the Spanish or Community Competition Authorities.
• Records of control of concentrations before the Spanish or Community Competition Authorities.
• Issues related to public aids and State intervention.
• Judicial appeals before national and Community courts against decisions of Competition Authorities.
• Civil proceedings for compensation of damages for breach of Competition Law.
• Prior analysis in the context of mergers and acquisitions, in the due diligence phase and the development of strategies that accelerate the authorization of a merger.
• Evaluation of business practices potentially restrictive of competition.
• Corporate programs of internal compliance with the competition rules.
In European Union Law, ECIJA has extensive experience in a wide range of sectoral issues, as well as international trade, including trade defense instruments.
Linked news and articles
Property law in Mexico, the first one entered into force on August 10, 2018 and the second did it on November 5, 2020. The # ÉcijaTeam México shares with you below the relevant terms applicable to distinctive signs. The following applies to trademarks, slogans and trade names. We kindly invite all our colleagues and clients […]
On June 3rd, 2021, the Decree promulgating the Law of Transparency, Prevention and Combat of Improper Practices in Advertising Contracting was published on the Federal Official Gazette. Such recently created law has the purpose of regulating the objectives provided in article 28 of the Political Constitution of the United States of Mexico and promoting transparency […]