With this appointment, ECIJA now has 95 partners in 13 countries, 51 of them in Spain With more than 10 years of experience in intellectual property, technology contracting, digital services and information technologies, and after her previous experience in firms such as Eversheds, PwC or Accenture, Cristina Villasante has joined the Firm’s list of partners, […]
ECIJA offers legal advice on competition issues, merger control, state aid and general EU law issues.
It is worth highlighting our experience in the following areas:
- • Sanctioning procedures (cartels and abuses of dominant position) initiated by the Spanish or Community Competition Authorities.
• Records of control of concentrations before the Spanish or Community Competition Authorities.
• Issues related to public aids and State intervention.
• Judicial appeals before national and Community courts against decisions of Competition Authorities.
• Civil proceedings for compensation of damages for breach of Competition Law.
• Prior analysis in the context of mergers and acquisitions, in the due diligence phase and the development of strategies that accelerate the authorization of a merger.
• Evaluation of business practices potentially restrictive of competition.
• Corporate programs of internal compliance with the competition rules.
In European Union Law, ECIJA has extensive experience in a wide range of sectoral issues, as well as international trade, including trade defense instruments.