ECIJA’s insolvency and restructuring team has extensive experience in designing and carrying out insolvency proceedings, from applying for declarations of insolvency until the insolvency is concluded. Our bankruptcy law specialists have participated in the insolvency proceedings of important companies both in the protection of the interests of the company facing difficulties and of its creditors.
In addition, our professionals are qualified to offer legal advice in corporate restructuring processes, providing an optimal solution, always based on the principles of utmost quality in their work, an overall analysis of the situation and empathy.
The main services that our insolvency law and restructuring department offers include the following:
- Pre-insolvency advice: analysis of the company, preparation of commercial and accounting documentation, negotiation with creditors.
- Preparation, processing and legal management of voluntary and necessary insolvencies.
- Advice to creditors on communicating claims and appearing in insolvency proceedings.
- Legal assistance at all stages of insolvency proceedings:
- Insolvency proceedings
- Qualification phase
- Actions to withdraw
- Agreement or settlement phase
- Legal advice and procedural defence for liability of directors and executives arising from insolvency proceedings.
- Business restructuring, including tax planning
- Performance of the role of insolvency practitioner.