12 partners and 7 practice areas: ECIJA consolidates its international leadership in the latest edition of Chambers & Partners 2019
The prestigious British directory Chambers & Partners has placed ECIJA in its new edition (Global and Europe) amongst the leading firms in the international market in Information Technology, Compliance, Corporate / M&A / Commercial, Intellectual Property, Tax and Litigation / Arbitration.
Chambers & Partners, one of the leading international directories of the legal sector, has published its new editions Global and Europe 2019, placing ECIJA in the top category up to 7 practice areas and recognizing the market leadership of 12 partners in their respective areas of specialization:
- Rosalinda Cruz – Dispute Resolution, Corporate / M&A
- Hugo Écija – Media, Intellectual Property
- Alonso Hurtado – Information Technology, Corporate Compliance
- Javier López – Dispute Resolution
- Mauricio París – Dispute Resolution
- Carlos Pérez – Dispute Resolution
- Emilio Prieto – Media
- Juan Salmerón – Media
- Alejandro Touriño – Information Technology, Intellectual Property
- Polibio Valenzuela – Corporate / Commercial
- Roberto Williams – Dispute Resolution
- Guillermo E. Zúñiga – Corporate / M&A
Once again, the Firm is positioned in the honorary division of the publication, strengthening its leadership in TMT and consolidating its international strategy as a full service Law Firm.
Access the following link to check all the areas, partners and countries ranked in the new Edition.