Gambling & Gambling Forum: Recruitment and monetization of players, 30th September 2015
Xavier Muñoz, Partner of Information Technology, Gaming & Betting at ECIJA, leads the first Forum in Spain that brings together all professionals in the gaming industry, who will analyze how companies should exploit the online marketing strategy to attract players.
The main objectives of the meeting are:
- Exploit the most effective channels for generating and converting leads.
- Perform SEO / SEM / SMO different positioning and execute viral actions to gain a foothold in the market
- Discover how to monetize the shares acquisition
- Analyze the EPC (Earnings per click)
- Define Customer Engagement strategy with the use of Social CRM tools
- Offer products tailored to the customer through the Customer Business Analytics
- Identify new platforms and get the leadership of interactiv game
The meeting will take place in Madrid, in Ilunion Atrium Hotel (C / Emilio Vargas 3 and 5), 30th September 2015.
Please see full program and details here