Next February 7, at 7:00 p.m., Alejandro Touriño (Managing Partner of ECIJA and President of the ICT Section at ICAM) will open the ICT Section in the Assembly Hall of the Madrid Bar Association. This reopening session will focus on “The Startups Law from the perspective of its protagonists”, addressing the main points of the […]
T. +34 917 816 160
Alejandro Touriño is Managing Partner at ECIJA. Under his leadership, the Firm has been acknowledged as best TMT (Technology, Media and Telecommunications) law firm both at national and European level for several consecutive years.
He has more than ten years experience in IT law, intellectual property, innovation and entrepreneurship law. He has been acknowledged by Chambers & Partners and Legal 500 as outstanding lawyer in intellectual and industrial property and new technologies. He has been elected by Financial Times among the ten most innovative lawyers in Europe and listed by Forbes among the “100 most creative people in business”. He has been awarded twice by Iberian Lawyer with the “Top 40 under forty” prize.
Alejandro is panelist before the World Intellectual Property Organization and President of the IT section of the Madrid Bar Association. He is also professor at several universities and business schools (IE Law School, Universidad de Navarra, ICADE, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, etc.) and Director of the Master in Legaltech at IE Law School, where he has directed other programmes and has been acknowledged as outstanding professor in several times.
He is member of the Madrid Bar Association. LLB by Universidad de Santiago de Compostela. LLM in International Law and International Relations by Universidad Complutense de Madrid and LLM in Law Practice by Universidad Complutense de Madrid. He is also an alumni in “Intellectual and Industrial Property” and in “Entertainment Law” at IE Law School.
– “Memento Derecho de las Nuevas Tecnologías”. Coordinator, Editorial Lefebvre – El Derecho (2019)
– “Guías legales sobre Internet: Derecho de las tecnologías de la información y la comunicación en entornos empresariales”. Coordinator, Expansión, 2016.
– “El derecho al olvido y a la intimidad en Internet”, autor, 2014, La Catarata.
– “Corporate Compliance Facbook: Seguridad y Cumplimiento normativo en la empresa”, co-author, 2010, Thomson-Aranzadi.
– “Actualidad Civil”. Director of the digital section, Wolters Kluwer.
“He makes extraordinarily complex matters easy.” Chambers Europe 2019
“He is always available and has a lot of expert knowledge” Chambers Europe 2018