“ECIJA signs Jordi Bonet to reinforce the area of Real Estate and urban planning”, article published in Expansión on the occasion of the incorporation of the new partner. Clic here to access the full version of the article.
ECIJA’s real estate and urban planning department provides legal advice to financial entities, corporate clients and private investors on all types of matters related to real estate transactions. Our clients come from Spain and abroad.
The main services that our real estate and urban planning department offers include the following:
- The purchase and sale of all kinds of assets and real estate portfolios (wind and solar farms, office buildings, commercial premises, industrial warehouses, logistics parks, logistics parks, shopping centres, hotels, etc.) as well as from companies owning such.
- Joint venture and partners’ contracts for real estate investments and developments.
- Sale and lease back transaction.
- Turn-key projects.
- Real estate leasing.
- Real estate financing and refinancing.
- Completion of real estate developments (office buildings, logistics parks, shopping centres, wind and solar farms, hotels, residential, etc.).
- Establishment of real estate funds and real estate investment trusts.
Linked news and articles
The prestigious international ranking has placed again ECIJA as Top Tier firm in TMT and recognizes its leadership in other 3 practice areas. Legal 500 has again reaffirmed in this 2016 Edition ECIJA leadership as the first firm in TMT law (Technology, Media & Telecoms.) in the Spanish market. While specializing particularly in the TMT […]