The Lawyer publishes Yolanda Lobao’s opinion in its March issue. “A deeper knowledge on financing transactions, AI technology and the impact of globalisation are required nowadays for a real estate lawyer,” says Yolanda Lobao, a partner at ECIJA. Clients in recent years have called for a greater knowledge of the various industries in which each […]
ECIJA’s real estate and urban planning department provides legal advice to financial entities, corporate clients and private investors on all types of matters related to real estate transactions. Our clients come from Spain and abroad.
The main services that our real estate and urban planning department offers include the following:
- The purchase and sale of all kinds of assets and real estate portfolios (wind and solar farms, office buildings, commercial premises, industrial warehouses, logistics parks, logistics parks, shopping centres, hotels, etc.) as well as from companies owning such.
- Joint venture and partners’ contracts for real estate investments and developments.
- Sale and lease back transaction.
- Turn-key projects.
- Real estate leasing.
- Real estate financing and refinancing.
- Completion of real estate developments (office buildings, logistics parks, shopping centres, wind and solar farms, hotels, residential, etc.).
- Baseball Academies (from the acquisition of property, possible subdivision, etc.)
- Establishment of real estate funds and real estate investment trusts.