“Teleworking, prevention of work cyber risks and the right to digital disconnection”, article by Raúl Rojas, partner at ECIJA, for Byte. Clic here to access the full version of the article.
ECIJA has a specialist team with extensive experience in providing employment advice on all aspects related to the company, managers and employees, both at a national and international level, in small, medium and large companies.
Our experience in the new technologies sector enables us to offer advice on employment law itself, and on technological and employment law, offering innovative solutions to disputes that arise with the impact of social networks and information security tools in the different employment areas.
Our team of professionals and their proven capacity for leadership and coordination of specialist legal teams has enabled their intervention in some of Spain’s most important social and employment projects.
The main services that our employment law department offers include the following:
- Employment aspects resulting from mergers and acquisitions of companies and restructuring of companies. Contracting. Senior management contracts.
- Remuneration systems. Stock options.
- Feasibility and social plans.
- Collective bargaining and collective company agreements.
- Due Diligence.
- Social security, plans and pension funds.
- Collective terminations/modifications of employment contracts.
- Occupational hazard prevention.
- Employment procedure. Work inspections, social security, administrative claims and appeals. Sanction procedures.
- Misuse or unlawful use of information technologies in the company.
- Corporate policies and protocols of action regarding the use of technological means owned by the company or the employees (BYOD)
- Employment compliance. Regulatory compliance programmes in the social and employment field.
- Standardisation of employment conditions.